Information pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003
We would like to inform you that Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the above mentioned law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
The data will be processed by computerized means.
The personal data provided are collected by telematic means and processed, even with the help of electronic means, for the following purposes:
- sending of advertising material relating to commercial sales information through the use of newsletters, emails.
- the data are necessary to allow a correct navigation on the website.
The owner of the treatment and responsible for the same is:
Via della Conciliazione, 30
Part. IVA 15244451009
At any time you may exercise your rights towards the data controller, and in particular:
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
(a) the origin of the personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of processing;
- c) the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the help of electronic instruments;
- d) the identification data concerning the data controller, the data processors and the representative designated in accordance with article 5, paragraph 2;
- e) the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- a) the updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
All contents of the site, including texts, documents, logos, are protected by copyright law. Except for strictly personal use, you may not copy, alter, distribute, publish or use the contents of this site without specific permission.